Marvel in Milano
limited opportunities remain to own a new home in Milano.
The Tuscan-styled neighborhood is located in Venice, Florida and features flexible floor plans ideal for families of all sizes. There’s a lot we can say about Milano, but rather than writing a novel on why you should move here, we’ll make this read a quick one. Here’s some fast, fun facts about the coveted community:
- Milano occupies 383-acres of land.
- The community is a 15 minute drive away from the top rated restaurant in Venice.
- Daily activities are planned and coordinated by an on-site Lifestyle Director.
- It’s a 5 minute drive to the Venetian Golf and River Club and less than a 20 minute drive to Venice Beach.
- The community is considerately eco-friendly. It was intentionally positioned to conserve the area’s wetlands.
- Scenic ponds are scattered across the area and are an essential feature for avid walkers.
- Residents have full access to the amenity center which features a clubhouse, outdoor pavilion, resort-style pool, Pickleball court and a bocce ball court.
Get a feel for the community by scheduling a tour on our website or with our virtual tour that will give you a glimpse into the homes, amenities and surrounding area.
A ogni uccello il suo nido è bello is the Italian equivalent to “home sweet home”. We hope you find yours in Milano.