Neal Communities was awarded "Builder of the Year" by Professional Builder Magazine in 2015. Neal was also named one of 2012's "America's Best Builders" by BUILDER Magazine and voted the “2013 Best Residential Builder in Southwest Florida” in a readers’ poll sponsored by Gulfshore Business Magazine. Neal Communities was also named 2014 “Best Builder” in the Best of Venice, awarded by the Venice Gondolier, and was a finalist in the Sarasota Herald Tribune’s 2014 Reader’s Choice Awards for “Best Builder”. The company is ranked #1 locally by Metrostudy and by Hanley Wood Market Intelligence based on number of home sales and ranked #64 nationally among homebuilders by BUILDER Magazine.
To date, Neal has built over 9,000 homes in Southwest Florida. As the area's largest and most established, locally owned and operated private builder, Neal Communities is continually striving for excellence in every aspect of the home building and development business. The company's honors and accolades include 42 Parade of Homes 2014 awards, 49 Aurora Awards, 5 Best in American Living Awards, and hundreds of local and regional industry awards.
Other notable recognition includes:
- Best Master Planned Community Design in America, National Association of Home Builders and Professional Builder magazine
- Hearthstone Builder Public Service Honor Roll, Builder Magazine and Hearthstone Advisors, 2002
- Future of the Region Award for Best Community (University Park), Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
- Best Masters Planned Community Awards, Southeast Builders Conference (University Park Country Club, The Harborage on Braden River and Forest Creek)
- Seven “Fame” Awards of Architectural Designs Excellence